We hope to “spring” on our readers a short, but informative, newsletter QUIZ!!! We believe our clients are very well educated about thermography and this quiz will prove us RIGHT. . .or wrong. But either way, you may learn something new and/or confirm something you thought you knew.
So, take just a moment to answer these few questions and then check your answers with ours within the body of the newsletter. . .No peeking!!!
- The greatest risk factor for developing breast cancer is
- still unknown at this time
- previous history of mastitis or other breast diseases
- estrogen dominance
- a family history of this disease
- Which statement best describes thermography?
- Thermal imaging can show abnormal structure not seen on other tests
- Thermal imaging is used to determine stable physiology and then watch for changes over time
- Thermal imaging replaces other imaging technologies
- Thermal imaging is the best screening for determining if you have cancer anywhere in your body